USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We consider the proper handling of personal data to be of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. When processing, we comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
In order to guarantee your privacy in the best possible way, we apply a number of core values:
- Informing: We want to inform you as accurately as possible about how and why we process personal data. We do this through this privacy and cookie statement.
- Limiting collection: We take great care to limit our collection of personal data to only what is really necessary for our services.
- No marketing based on personal data without consent: We do not release personal data for marketing purposes unless you have given your prior, explicit consent.
- Security: We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this of parties who process personal data on our behalf.
- Right of access and correction: We respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
When a user visits our site, we assign him or her a unique user identity. A cookie is automatically created and stored in the user's computer.
Initially, this cookie is used to track the contents of the user's virtual shopping basket. In other words, this cookie tracks the user's online purchasing behaviour - also via other sites. While the cookie itself is stored in the user's computer, the information related to the user's online purchasing behaviour (the contents of his/her virtual shopping basket) is not. That information is stored in a database on the PMU Specialist server. This information enables PMU Specialist to make offers tailored to the interests of each user. The user may at any time have the use of this cookie terminated and have the information stored in this manner removed from the database. To this end, the user must deactivate cookie support in his or her browser.
This Privacy Statement tells you how we put these core values into practice and respect and protect your right to privacy. We encourage you to read it carefully.
This statement was last updated on 12 Jan 2021.