Shipping & returns
- Shipping, delivery times and costs
Our products are delivered via various shipping methods and transport companies. We currently use the shipping services of DHL. When you place your order, you will be shown various shipping options. The costs (free of charge from €45) and shipping time are mentioned. If several options are available within Bpost or DHL, this will be clearly stated in the ordering process so that you are always aware of the exact shipping costs.
You can also collect your order from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:30 at our showroom. You will also find this option in the ordering process. You can come to us at the following location:
COMODA Cosmetics – oekensestraat 83c - 8800 Roeselare (België).
Please place your order in advance and pay online. Also please let us know, so you can be sure that there is always someone present on bridging days and the like, you can do this via 0032 (0)51 20 24 80.
Orders placed between Monday and Friday before 13:00 will be dispatched within 48 hours. (Provided all products are still in stock). Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or public holidays will be dispatched on the next working day.
The exact delivery time depends on the selected shipping method and final destination. When entering your details in the ordering process, the delivery time will be given as an indication. Please note that we are dependent on the services of the carrier and are not responsible for any delays incurred by the carrier.
For orders from Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands above €150 excl VAT, we take care of the shipping costs. For orders from Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands under €175 excl. VAT, the postage & handling charges are borne by the buyer; Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands €9.95.
Track & Trace
After placing your order you will receive a confirmation of your order and a confirmation of shipment from PMU Specialist via e-mail. As soon as the shipment has been reported to the carrier you will receive a confirmation e-mail from the sender with the track & trace information. Via this track & trace code you can follow your order until delivery and change the delivery moment and location if necessary (any extra costs are for the recipient).
Damage or complaints:
The Buyer shall notify the Company within 48 hours in case of damage and possible non-receipt of the goods.
Complaints must be sent to the seller by registered mail within 8 days after delivery. If defects in the goods are recognised, this can only lead to replacement and not to compensation.
Deliveries are made to the delivery address that the buyer specifies in his order. Products are also only delivered to the countries listed in our shipping list.
The Company provides a delivery time, when the items are in stock, of 3 to 4 working days after receiving the payment on our account for all orders in Belgium and 4 to 5 working days for other countries.
The seller shall observe the indicated delivery periods to the best of his ability. However, these deadlines are only given as an indication. Under no circumstances shall the buyer be entitled to compensation for exceeding the delivery period.
2. Return and refund
• Would you like to return a product? Only unopened products in their original condition and packaging can be returned.
Step 1 - File a report within 24 hours via firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2 - Send the product back to us within 7 days after receiving it. Please use this Return Form. Download this form, fill it in completely and send it back with the purchase receipt within 14 days. The products must still be packed in their original packaging (both cardboard and plastic).
The product should be sent back to Comoda Cosmetics BV, Oekensestraat 83c, 8800 Roeselare, Belgium.
- If you have received products that you did not order, please leave the packaging intact. An unwanted product that is used anyway or of which the lid or safety seal is broken cannot be returned.
- If the packaging has been opened and it appears that you do not like the colour, for example, the product cannot be exchanged. So please be careful when placing orders. If the packaging is damaged, the buyer will be informed by the entrepreneur via email anyway. The Buyer cannot then claim a refund for the products. The products will remain at the disposal of the buyer for 14 days at Comoda Cosmetics BV, Oekensestraat 83c, 8800 Roeselare or at the request of the buyer will be sent back to the delivery address, provided that the buyer first pays the shipping costs again to the company.
- As a customer, you are responsible for the shipping and packaging costs of the returned goods.
- PMUSPECIALIST is not responsible for packages lost in transit to us (Please consider using track and trace with signature).
- As soon as the package is received in good order, the purchase amount, minus the shipping costs, will be credited. This will take place within 14 days after receipt of the return shipment.
Please keep the receipt until the purchase price has been refunded.